Webinar: Fruit in Pet Food Formulations: Nutritional Benefits and Trends
11/5/20 – The use of fruits in pet food and treats is not new, but with nutritional benefits being attributed to fruit usage, what are the trends for their use in the future? Research has continued to examine fiber fermentation and antioxidant properties. In this webinar, learn about new discoveries and technologies that have been uncovered to benefit the pet and help drive success from the store shelf to the bowl. Featured speakers will include Lynn Dornblaser, Director, Innovation & Insight, Mintel, and Matt Panasevich, Senior Nutrition Scientist – ITQ PET, Blue Buffalo.
What You’ll Learn:
- Where is fruit being used in pet food and treats, and what kinds of fruits are most common.
- What is most important to consumers, and where fruit products in pet food may go in the future.
- What are the beneficial nutritional attributes in the use of fruits.
- How fruits can provide oxidative health benefits to pets when included in applications.
This webinar is sponsored by Tree Top and presented by Petfood Industry and WATT Global Media.
Webinar: Immune-Boosting Food & Drink that Consumers Want
A look at the latest trends in the U.S. and ingredients that make the grade
11/12/20 – Many consumers are seeking to improve their health in as many ways as they can. Boosting their immunity with what they eat and drink continues to be a major focus. This research-driven webinar will focus on current trends and products making immune-boosting claims that go beyond the usual suspects to expand to almost every category.
Join us as we explore trends and consumer perceptions of the wide range of ingredients that can help strengthen or boost immunity, including probiotics, antioxidants, and herbals.
- Consumer insights into the demand for immunity-boosting ingredients in foods and beverages
- Prebiotic and probiotic contribution to immune health
- Beneficial properties of fruit and immune health
- How ingredient selection can help solve nutrition, formulation and on-pack claims
- New products opportunity