Apple Juice Concentrate is a versatile ingredient with its neutral color and flavor.
Use as a sweetener, or to enhance other fruit characteristics in candies, frozen novelties, fruit snacks, jams, jellies, sauces and beverages. Let our experienced research and development team work with you to tailor our concentrates to your specific needs. We can also help you create a product to take advantage of the latest fruit consumption recommendations. Incorporating a full serving of fruit into your product creates a marketable advantage.
Why choose apple juice concentrate?
- A healthy fruit ingredient
- Allows your product to be labeled as containing “real fruit juice”
- Serves as an excellent sweetener, replacing sugar or corn syrup
- Contributes various flavors and color profiles, making them extremely versatile
- Fruit juice beverages, fruit smoothies, flavored drink mixes, coffee, tea
- Dairy and yogurt products
- Ice cream, juice bars, sorbets and fruit-flavored cream bars
- Nutritional bar fillings, pastry fillings
- Salad dressing and syrups
- Candies and confectionery applications
- Jams, jellies, sauces and glazes
- Pies and bakery goods
1 serving = 1.5 Tablespoons @ 65° Brix = 32.8 g
Per USDA guidelines, 1 fruit serving = ½ cup
100% Apple Juice Concentrate
- 52 gallon drums
- 275 gallon bag-in-bin
- 4,000 gallon food grade tanker