Strawberry Apple Chewy Bar
- 10 g Tree Top 3/8″ x 3/8″ x 3/8″ Evaporated Apple Pieces
- 10 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Granules, 4 Mesh with Natural Strawberry Color and Flavor
- 1 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Fiber, 50 mesh
- 30 g oatmeal
- 20 g 60% soy crisps
- 5 g 50% whey protein crisps
- 5 g grain mini puffs
- 4 g rice bran-regular
- 4 g tapioca native starch
- 1 g butterpowder/hi-con.
- 0.02 g sea salt
- 20 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 1 g Northwest Naturals Strawberry Juice Concentrate
- 40 g brown rice syrup
- 4 g sunflower oil
- 1.50 g soy lecithin
Preheat oven to 275 F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Blend all wet ingredients in Kitchen Aid mixer for 3 minutes.
Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients until combined. Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 7 minutes with convection. Cool at room temperature for 2 hours. Cut into bars.