Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
Apricot Mustard Sauce
- 75 g Tree Top Apricot Puree
- 105 g water
- 37 g olive oil, extra virgin
- 19 g lemon juice, fresh
- 18 g onion, roasted, diced
- 6.50 g garlic, minced
- 1 g thyme leaves
- 4 g parsley, large cut
- 16 g yellow mustard
- 11 g sherry wine
- 10 g cider vinegar
- 38 g tomato, crushed
- 0.10 g sea salt, fine
- 1 g black pepper, ground
- 0.30 g gum (Action gum 410)
- 1.15 g cornstarch
- 2.80 g rice starch
- 1.10 g chicken broth powder
- 0.10 g turmeric, ground
- 30 g honey
- 60 g Apricot Mustard Sauce (recipe above)
- 113.60 g salmon fillet, 1-inch thick
- 60 g long-grain rice, parboiled
- 28.35 g zucchini, grilled
- 15 g red bell peppers, grilled
- 10 g mushrooms, white, grilled
Place salmon portion in perforated 7″ x 8″ microproof pouch.
Deposit rice, vegetables and sauce portions into pouch. Pulse seal the pouch and store frozen.
Cooking Instructions: Recommend 1000 watt microwave. Cooking times may vary. DO NOT puncture pouch.
Place frozen pouch on microwave-safe plate with perforations facing up. Cook on half power setting for 12 minutes. Carefully remove hot pouch and let rest for 2 minutes. Gently shake pouch, open “easy tear” seal and pour onto plate and serve.
Apricot Mustard Sauce:
Combine all dry ingredients and mix well until uniform.
Mix all wet or frozen ingredients in a blender. Add dry ingredients to blender and mix until combined.
Put 2 oz. portions into puck portioning forms and blast freeze. Turn out of puck portioning forms and store in bulk in freezer.