Roasted New Potatoes and Candied Root Vegetables
- 30 g Tree Top Plum Puree
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed (1″x 1″)
- 200 g new potatoes, skin on, cubed (¾”x ¾”)
- 50 g parsnips, peeled, cubed (1″x 1″)
- 50 g turnips, peeled, cubed (1″ as possible)
- 25 g olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 g Kosher salt flakes
- 1 g black pepper, ground
- 1 g rosemary, fresh
- 1 g thyme, fresh
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Cut all vegetables to size and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place in a baking pan. Place pan on middle rack of oven, uncovered, for about 20 minutes.
Finely chop herbs and toss with mixture and continue roasting for an additional 10 minutes. Carefully remove from oven and toss with Plum Puree and place on serving dish.