- 86 g Tree Top Pear Fruit Sensations
- 54 g Tree Top Pear Flake Powder
- 108 g Tree Top Pear Juice Concentrate
- 250 g flour
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 14 g baking powder
- 3 g salt
- 246 g milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 57 g melted butter, cooled
- 31 g chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease muffin cups, or line with paper baking cups.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baked apple flavor, sugar and pepper. Add cheese, tossing with fingers to distribute evenly.
In a small bowl, whisk egg, milk, butter and apple concentrate. Fold into dry mixture gently with a rubber spatula, just until all ingredients are moist. Fold in IQF apples until evenly distributed. Scoop batter into muffin cups.
Bake 18-20 minutes, or until center springs back to the touch.
Turn out onto wire rack and cool.