Pear and Artichoke Sweet Potato Mash
- 88 g Tree Top Pear Puree SS
- 285 g Yukon Gold potatoes, skin on
- 244 g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 136 g artichoke hearts, whole canned in water, drained
- 57 g yellow onion
- 38 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 120 g heavy whipping cream
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 g unsalted butter
- 7 g garlic cloves, whole
- 7 g olive oil
- 1.50 g fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 0.50 g ground cayenne Pepper
- 18 g sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Cut onions into 1/4-inch strips and form a 2-layer foil pouch, approximately 14″ x 15″. Add artichoke hearts and whole garlic cloves to foil. Drizzle with half of the oil and pinch of salt. Wrap tight and place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
Cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into roughly 2″ x 2″ cubes. Toss with remaining oil, place on sprayed baking pan and roast uncovered for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat cream, butter, pear puree and parmesan cheese in a small sauce pan. Set aside.
Mash foil mixture with liquid and potatoes in masher or paddle mixer to desired consistency. Add heated liquids. Fold in herbs, cayenne and salt to taste. Additional milk or cream could be required for desired consistency.