- 16.50 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate, 70 Brix
- 5.70 g Northwest Naturals Orange Juice Concentrate, 65 Brix
- 3 g Northwest Naturals Lemon Juice Concentrate
- 113 g salmon fillet, pink, deep skinned, 4 ounce
- 18 g olive oil, extra virgin
- 10 g sea salt, ground fine
- 1.50 g black pepper, ground
- 2 g crushed red chile pepper
- 0.70 g paprika, ground Spanish
- 6 g anise seed, whole
- 0.70 g allspice, ground
- 6 g fennel seed, cracked
- 3 g cumin seed, whole
- 1 g oregano, leaf, whole
- 0.20 g cinnamon, ground
- 0.70 g garlic, chopped, frozen
- 39 g orange marmalade
- 15.20 g sherry wine, commercial
- 115 g apple couscous, refrigerated
- 115 g charmoula vegetable, frozen
- 5 each – 2 compartment microwave trays with lids
- Thaw salmon fillets and place in flat bottom tray or dish.
- Mix sea salt, black pepper, chile pepper, paprika, anise seed, fennel, cumin, oregano and cinnamon together in spice grinder or mortar and pestle and grind to a rough ground texture.
- Rub 1/2 amount of olive oil gently over salmon and dust with seasoning. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Mix together juice concentrates in a small dish and reserve.
- Preheat non-stick, flat-bottom pan to medium high temperature with reserved olive oil. Pan fry fish fillet, top side down, for 1 1/2 minutes and turn. Reduce heat to medium and cook for additional 2 minutes. Turn again for additional minute and remove from pan at 145 F and place on tray. Brush with reserved juice concentrates and immediately freeze.