Mediterranean Chickpea Apple Vegetables
- 120 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate, 70 Brix
- 10 g Northwest Naturals Lemon Juice Concentrate
- 200 g IQF blanched green beans, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 100 g IQF red bell peppers, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 125 g IQF zucchini squash, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 75 g IQF yellow squash, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 75 g IQF blanched white onions, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 100 g IQF blanched carrots, julienne sliced 21/2″ x 1/4″
- 75 g IQF diced tomatoes, 1/4″ x 1/4″
- 50 g IQF cooked chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 75 g toasted pine nuts
- 54.30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 4.38 g minced garlic, frozen
- 3.43 g sea salt
- 2.44 g coarsely ground black pepper
- 1.46 g saladizer gum
- 3 g apple flavor
- 1.22 g IQF parsley
- 2.45 g IQF basil
- 4 steam pouches
Ready mixture of the IQF vegetables.
Mix thyme, salt, pepper, butter sauce, flavor, dill and onion powder and reserve.
Blend concentrates with garlic and dry mix.
Toss mixture with vegetables last minute and hold frozen.
Portion and seal in steam pouch and freeze immediately.
Place frozen pouch in microwave oven with perforation facing up. Cook for 2 minutes on high setting. Shake bag and cook for additional 1 minute. Carefully cut off top of pouch and serve.