Mango Hibiscus Tea Bars
- 110 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apples
- 101 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 49 g Tree Top Mango Fruit Flakes
- 98 g dates
- 110 g almonds
- 110 g unsweetened dried coconut
- 17 g hibiscus tea dried powder
- 3.4 g cinnamon
In a food processor, pulse together low moisture apples, almonds and coconut until very finely chopped.
Add the remaining ingredients and process for 30-60 seconds until the mixture sticks together when pinched.
Dump mixture into a plastic wrap-lined pan and press firmly with spatula into an even layer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then cut into 40 g bars.
Store in airtight container at room temperature.