Layered Cherry Bar
- 156 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 150 g Tree Top Intermediate Moisture 3/8″ Cubes
- 100 g Tree Top IQF Dark Sweet Cherries, Quartered
- fruit leather (recipe below)
- 78 g brown sugar
- 78 g caramel
- 75 g rolled quick oats
- 200 g soy crisps
- 125 g short-chain fructooligo saccharide
- Northwest Naturals Apple Puree Concentrate
- Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- Tree Top Cherry Juice Concentrate
- Northwest Naturals Elderberry Juice Concentrate
- Northwest Naturals Lemon Juice Concentrate
In a large microwave safe bowl, combine caramel, sugar and Apple Juice Concentrate. Heat mixture in microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
Combine all remaining ingredients, and stir into melted ingredients. Divide into two medium sized food storage bags. Seal bags, punch air holes and roll into 3/8″ flat sheets. Freeze and then remove sheets from bags. Cut each sheet into 32 gram bars (approximately 2″ x 3″).
Place a Tree Top Cherry Flat Fruit Bar on top of each cut cereal bar and trim to size. Cover entire bar in yogurt or white chocolate.