Hot and Spicy Party Mix
- 230 g Tree Top LM Chili Lemon Chips
- 113 g butter, melted
- 16.5 g Worchestershire sauce
- 38 g Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce, or more to taste
- 8 g seasoned salt
- 6 cups of name Chex brand cereal (corn, rice, and/or wheat)
- 225 g mixed nuts
- 35 g pretzels
- 65 g bite-size cheese crackers
Combine butter, Worchestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, and seasoned salt in a small bowl and mix well. Pour cereals, nuts, pretzels apples and cheese crackers into a large plastic zip-top bag. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture inside bag. Seal top of bag securely. Shake bag until all pieces are evenly coated.,
Pour contents of bag into an open roasting pan. Bake in a 250°F oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on absorbent paper to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Makes approximately 20 servings.