Heart Healthy Granola Bar
- 200 g Tree Top 1/4″ Cubed Low Moisture Apple Dices, Unpeeled
- 20 g Tree Top Blueberry Flake Powder, 12 Mesh
- 20 g Tree Top Raspberry Flake Powder, 12 Mesh
- 20 g Tree Top Cherry Flake Powder, 12 Mesh
- 20 g Tree Top Strawberry Flake Powder, 12 Mesh
- 20 g Tree Top Cranberry Flake Powder, 12 Mesh
- 200 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 125 g short-chain fructooligo saccharide
- 175 g soy crisp
- 100 g ground flaxseed
- 25 g rolled quick oats, small
- 75 g brown sugar
- 50 g caramel
In a large microwave safe bowl, combine caramel, sugar and Apple Juice Concentrate. Heat mixture in microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
Combine all remaining ingredients, and stir into melted ingredients. Divide into two medium sized food storage bags. Seal bags, punch air holes and roll into 3/8″ flat sheets. Freeze, then remove sheets from bags. Cut each sheet into 32 gram bars (approximately 2″ x 3″).