Harvest Apple Sweet Potato Crisp
- 58 g Tree Top Sweet Potato Powder, 12 Mesh
- 28 g Tree Top Apple Granules, 12 mesh, sulfured
- 28 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate, 70 Brix, TTA01
- 24 g Tree Top Apple Fiber, 20 mesh, non- sulfured
- 200 g white unbleached all-purpose flour
- 80 g chilled water
- 28 g chilled butter, salted
- 14 g wheat flour
- 8 g parsley IQF, small
- 4 g sea salt, fine
- 3 g yeast extract, vegetable broth
- 3 g apple flavor
- 2 g baking powder
Mix salt with flavors and reserve. Mix additional dry ingredients well, add chilled butter and blend until fine packable crumble. Add Apple concentrate, chilled water and knead for 3-4 minutes.
Roll out 1/8″ thick between plastic wrap and needle or fork and cut into ridged diamond shape of about 3.50 gram.
Bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes, turn tray, continue cooking until edges turn golden brown.
Let it rest for several hours until all moisture is gone.