- 87 g Northwest Naturals Concord Grape Concentrate
- 32 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate 70 Brix
- 45 g Tree Top Pear Concentrate 70 Brix
- 300 g water
- 35 g sugar cane
- 2 g fresh lime rind grated
- 0.80 g AEP stabilizer gum
- Pinch of sea salt
Dilute sugar cane and AEP in water and bring to 145 F. Let it cool.
Add Pear and Apple concentrate and mix well. Add the lime rind (fine grated), add grape concentrate and mix well and let it cool in the freezer until it start to soft freeze.
Place the mixture in an ice cream maker/blender/food processor and mix until it starts foaming, take it back to the freezer for 30 minutes and then place the mixture again in the ice cream maker/blender/food processor until the mixture has doubled in volume and is very light and fluffy.
Place the finished sorbet into the container and place in the freezer until serving.
Prior to serving let it stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.