Gluten-Free Apple Chex Mix
- 105 g Tree Top Evap Apple Dices, ½”, Natural (200736)
- 81 g. gluten-free Rice Chex
- 96 g gluten-free Honey Nut Chex
- 45 g Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Crisps
- 30 g pretzels
- 121 g Corn Nuts Original
- mixed nuts (optional)
- 113 g butter
- 10 mL Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 g Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 3 g garlic powder
- 2.30 g onion powder
Preheat oven to 250°F. In a large bowl, mix the cereal, crisps, pretzels, corn nuts and nuts. Set aside.
In an un-greased large roasting pan, melt the butter in the oven. Stir seasonings together in a small bowl. When butter has melted, add seasonings and mix well.
Stir in the cereal mixture and mix until well coated. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in an airtight container.