Frozen Raspberry Pie
- 272 g Tree Top Raspberry Variegate
- 60 g Tree Top Raspberry Puree Concentrate
- 18.80 g cornstarch
- 232 g cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 180 g powdered sugar
- 240 g cold whipping cream
- 1.25 g vanilla
- 1 ready-made cookie crumb pie crust
In a medium saucepan, combine raspberry variegate, raspberry puree and cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Cool in refrigerator until completely cool.
Combine 1 cup of cold raspberry mixture with the rest of ingredients, except pie crust, in the bowl of a food processor and blend until very smooth (or use an electric mixer on medium speed).
Fill crust with mixture. Place pie into freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.