Frosted Raspberry Cookies
- Tree Top Red Raspberry Variegate Puree
- 240 g powdered sugar
- 28 g butter, softened
- 30.60 g milk
- 240 g Tree Top Red Raspberry Variegate Puree
- ½ tsp. Tree Top Raspberry Flavoring
- 154.30 g Tree Top Raspberry Fruit Sensations
- 201 g sugar
- 170 g butter, softened
- 50 egg
- 210 g old-fashioned oats
- 128 g all-purpose flour
- 3 g salt
- 2.30 g baking soda
- 1.50 g cinnamon
- Raspberry Frosting (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease cookie sheet.
Beat sugar, puree, flavoring, butter and egg in large bowl. Add rest of ingredients. Stir until combined.
Drop by rounded tablespoonful about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes on cookie sheet, then move to wire rack to cool completely. When completely cool, frost with frosting.
In a medium bowl, mix together powdered sugar, butter and milk until smooth.
Add puree until flavor and consistency desired is reached.