Cranberry Apple Raisin Protein Bars
- 20 g Tree Top 3/8″ x 3/8″ x 3/8″ Evaporated Granny Smith Apple Pieces
- 3 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Fiber, 50 mesh
- 20 g oatmeal
- 10 g 8 grain crisps
- 10 g 60% soy crisps
- 10 g slivered cranberries
- 10 g toasted almonds
- 10 g honey roasted sunflower seeds
- 4 g tapioca native starch
- 1 g soy powder
- 1 g butter/hi-con.
- 0.05 g French vanilla WONF
- 0.02 g sea salt
- 30 g Tree Top Pear Juice Concentrate
- 40 g brown rice syrup
- 4 g sunflower oil
- 1.50 g soy lecithin
In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Blend all wet ingredients in Kitchen Aid mixer for 3 minutes.
Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients until combined. Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 7 minutes at 275 F with convection. Cool at room temperature for 2 hours. Cut into bars.