- 330 g Tree Top IQF Dark Sweet Cherries, thawed
- 50 g sugar
- 18.80 cornstarch
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cups coarsely chopped nuts, optional
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add cherries and stir until mixture thickens. Cool completely.
Fold all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Spoon into individual dessert glassed, or serving dish. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 8 servings