Caramel Peanut Butter Apple Bars
- 21 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 43 g Tree Top Infused Apple Pieces
- 258 g creamy peanut butter
- 246 g caramel ice cream topping
- 22.5 g brown sugar
- 120 g apple-cinnamon round toasted oat cereal
- 56 g salted peanuts, chopped
Line an 8″ x 8″ pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil.
In a large bowl, combine cereal and apple pieces. Set aside.
In a large saucepan, mix together ¾ cup peanut butter, ½ cup of caramel topping, brown sugar and apple concentrate. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Pour mixture over cereal/apple mixture. Stir to coat well and press into 8″ x 8″ pan. Press down firmly.
In a small bowl, mix together remaining ¼ cup peanut butter and ¼ cup caramel topping. Spread over cereal mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. Press down lightly.
Let stand for 1 hour to set. Use foil to left from pan and cut into bars.
Makes 16 bars.