- 220 g IQF 3/8″ Apple Cubes
- 105 g frozen, loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 251 g refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 61.25 g fat-free milk
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 56.50 g shredded reduced-fat Monterey jack cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 160 g browned pork sausage
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add potatoes, green onions, apples and garlic. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until the apples are tender.
In a small bowl stir together egg product and milk. Add egg mixture to skillet. Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edge. Using a spatula, lift and fold the partially cooked mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and folding until egg product is cooked through, but is still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
To assemble pizza, place the pizza shell on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the shell. Top with egg mixture, tomato and remaining cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.