Bistro Apple Pizza
- 220 g IQF 3/8″ Cube Granny Smith Apples
- 16.80 g minced garlic
- 27 g olive oil
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza dough crust
- 60 g fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 113 g shredded, low fat, part skim mozzarella cheese
- 135 g crumbled blue, gorgonzola or roquefort cheese
- 40 g shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 g dried leaf oregano
Preheat oven to 450 F. Sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust. Distribute spinach evenly onto crust. Sprinkle on apples.
Blend mozzarella, blue and parmesan cheeses. Distribute cheese mixture evenly over apples. Sprinkle oregano over pizza.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and crust is brown.