Apple Torte Bites
- ¾ cup Tree Top Apple Sauce
- 1 ¼ cup Tree Top 38º Brix Apple Purée
- ½ cup Tree Top Apple Flakes
- 1 ⅛ cup almond meal / flour
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped coarsely in food processor
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 inch round cake pan.
Mix together almond meal, coconut, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
Mix together the apple sauce, apple flakes and apple purée, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Spread the mixture to 1 inch thick on wax paper on baking sheet.
Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 10-15 minutes.
Makes 8 servings