Apple-Stuffed Pork Chops
- 80.50 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Grind
- 118 g Tree Top Apple Juice
- 4 large pork chops, about 1½ in. thick
- 57 g prepared stuffing mix
- 210 g onion, peeled and diced
- 28 g butter, melted
- flour, salt and pepper
- 4.60 g butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Slit chops to make pockets for stuffing.
Combine stuffing mix, apples and onions. Add melted butter and apple juice. Toss lightly to mix. Fill pockets with the mixture and fasten with toothpicks. Dust chops lightly with flour and season with salt and pepper. Brown in melted butter and arrange in a baking pan.
Cover pan with foil and bake for about one hour.