Apple Cranberry Flaxette
- 35 g Tree Top Apple Concentrate, 70 Brix, TTA01
- 28 g Tree Top Apple Fiber, 20 mesh, non-sulfured
- 14 g Tree Top Evaporated Apple 1/8″ x 1/8″ sulfured
- 210 g white unbleached all-purpose flour
- 83 g chilled water
- 35 g ground flax seeds
- 29 g salted butter, chilled
- 14 g whole wheat flour
- 14 g unsweetened cranberry (dry), minced fine
- 3 g fine sea salt
- 2 g apple flavor, natural
- 1 g baking powder
- 1 g cranberry flavor, natural
Mince dry cranberries and reserve. Mix salt with flavors and reserve. Mix additional dry ingredients well, add chilled butter and blend until fine packable crumble. Add apple concentrate and chilled water and knead 3 minutes until smooth.
Cut and roll dough into 3½” length by ¼” high and about 4.7 g. Bake at 375 F for about 12 minutes, turn tray and roll each cracker over in the baking process. Let it rest for several hours under fan until all moisture is gone.