Apple, Apricot and Almond Chewy Granola Bars
- 51 g Tree Top Blueberry Fruit Sensations
- 51 g Tree Top Low Moisture Infused Apples
- 51 g Tree Top Pear Fruit Flakes
- 15 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Fiber
- 38 g oat flour
- 63 g rolled barley
- 13 g rolled kamut
- 13 g puffed kamut
- 63 g crisped brown rice
- 76 g chopped almonds
- 38 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g diced dried pears
- 25 g diced dried apricots
- 25g diced dried plums
- 18 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 18 g Tree Top Apricot Puree
- 18 g Tree Top Plum Puree
- 205 g brown rice syrup
- 39 g glycerin
- 0.73 g salt
For the syrup, combine ingredients in a steam kettle and bring to a simmer.
Cook for 4 minutes, then reserve for use in bar.
For granola bar, preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray.
Place nuts, seeds, oat flour and barley on a baking sheet and toast in oven, stirring regulary, for about 7-10 minutes, until golden. Let cool.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour the prepared syrup onto the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Press firmly into prepared baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then allow to cool.
Turn out onto cutting board and cut into 40 g bars.
Seal in bags and store at room temperature.