As a primary processor of fruit grown in the U.S., we specialize in transforming more than 24 million pounds of strawberries, into safe and reliable ingredients. Block frozen strawberries may be purchased with sugar (e.g., 4+1, 9+1) or without sugar (straight pack). Tree Top strawberries are usually intended for further processing and we offer whole, sliced or diced fruit, perfect for yogurt, ice cream and other products needing a boost of fruit flavor, texture or color.
In 2013, Tree Top opened the doors to a new state-of-the-art facility in Oxnard, California. This manufacturing location was specifically designed to produce frozen strawberries, formulated fruit preps, fruit purées, and fruit bases for use in dairy, snacks, bakery, frozen novelties, and beverages.
Benefits of Frozen Strawberries:
- Domestically sourced, grown, harvested, and processed in Southern California where 80% of U.S. strawberries are produced
- Picked at the peak of perfection and frozen within hours of harvest to maintain the highest possible quality
- At Tree Top, food safety starts in the field. Our network of field representatives work directly with growers to ensure good ag practices
- Tree Top processes multiple forms of strawberries from frozen to formulated fruit preps
- Our frozen strawberries are processed for maximum quality and versatility
Frozen Strawberries Applications:
- Ice Cream
- Dairy Bases
- Other Frozen Novelties
- Straight pack whole strawberries target - 8°
- 4 + 1 slice – 26°-28°
- Available in 30 lb pails or drums