Dark, Sweet and handpicked for quality. Pacific Northwest cherries are consistently darker and richer in color and flavor than cherries grown anywhere else. And while other growing regions machine-harvest their cherry crops, we hand-pick each cherry to ensure the highest-quality dark-sweet cherries. Varieties include: Bings, Vans, Lamberts and Black Republican cherries.
Benefits of Frozen Cherries:
- Darker, richer color and flavor
- Are full of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, fiber and potassium
- Contain relatively high amounts of the flavonoid quercetin, especially sweet processed cherries (The anthocynanins range from 80-300 milligrams per 100 grams)
- Have no preservatives or additives
- Hand-picked versus machine harvested
Frozen Cherry Applications:
- Fillings and toppings
- Baked goods
- IQF Whole Pitted
- IQF Halves and Quarters
- Elliott Pitted
- IQF: Individually quick frozen in a high velocity air tunnel to ensure minimum cell damage and a free flowing product
- Elliott Pitted: Frozen within 48 hours of processing
1 serving = 1 cup IQF @ 75.3% moisture = 154 g
Per USDA guidelines, 1 fruit serving = ½ cup
Let us work with you to create a product to take advantage of the latest fruit consumption recommendations. Incorporating a full serving of fruit into your product creates a marketable advantage.
No preservatives are added
- Available in 35 pound cases or 240 pound drums
- Packaged in poly-lined corrugated boxes. Elliott Pitted packed in poly lined pails. Custom packing available upon request.