Wild Blueberry and Apple Cookies
- 109 g Tree Top Wild Blueberry/Apple Flake Powder
- 167 g Tree Top Pear Juice Concentrate
- 22 g Tree Top Natural Blueberry Flavor
- 28 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Granule, Blueberry Colored and Flavored
- 227 g butter, softened
- 165 g brown sugar, firmly packed
- 50 g egg
- 4.20 g vanilla
- 5 g baking soda
- 6 g salt
- 281 g cups flour
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Thoroughly mix in egg, pear concentrate, blueberry flavoring and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture until smooth. Fold in wild blueberry/apple flake powder and blueberry nuggets.
Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.