Strawberry Mango Coconut Chewy Granola Bars
- 53 g Tree Top Strawberry Fruit Sensations
- 53 g Tree Top Apple Juice Infused Apples
- 53 g Tree Top Mango Fruit Flakes
- 8 g Tree Top Low Moisture Apple Fiber
- 92 g old fashioned rolled oats
- 40 g amaranth flour
- 80 g toasted chopped peanuts
- 66 g brown rice crisps
- 53 g unsweetened dried mango
- 40 g toasted sesame seeds
- 18 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 18 g Tree Top Strawberry Fruit Bar Base
- 18 g Tree Top Mango Sorbet Base
- 202 g brown rice syrup
- 38 g glycerin
- 3.8 g yellow color
- 1.3 g mango flavor
- 0.7 g salt
For syrup, combine ingredients in a steam kettle and bring to a simmer.
Cook for 4 minutes, then reserve for use in bar.
For bar, preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat baking pan with nonstick spray.
Place amaranth flour and oats on a baking sheet and toast, stirring regulary, for 7-10 minutes, until golden. Let cool.
Mix all dry ingredients including fruits, nuts and grains in a large bowl.
Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Press firmly into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool.
Turn out onto cutting board and cut into 40 gram bars.
Seal in bags and store at room temperature.