Raspberry Hard Lemonade Slush
- 480 g Tree Top Red Raspberry Puree S/P SL (300326)
- 88 g box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 237 g boiling water
- 1 quart fresh or frozen raspberries (thaw if frozen)
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, partly thawed
- 100 g sugar
- 6 bottles (11.2 oz) hard lemonade
In a large bowl, pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
In a food processor or blender, place raspberry puree, fresh or frozen berries, lemonade and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into gelatin. Stir in 1 bottle of hard lemonade. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or overnight until of slush consistency, stirring after 2 hours.
To serve, spoon ½ cup slush mixture into each glass; pour 1/3 cup hard lemonade over each. Stir and serve.