Mango Tamarind Skillet Sauce
- 200 g Tree Top Mango Fruit Base 3/8″ Diced
- 252 g Tree Top Mango Puree
- 532 g water
- 42 g IQF onions, fire roasted
- 49 g IQF red bell peppers, fire roasted
- 13.2 g lime juice
- 4 g IQF cilantro
- 50 g Northwest Naturals tamarind puree
- 15 g hot sauce
- 45 g canola oil
- 2.20 g xanthan guar gum blend
- 1.4 g pasilla chili powder
- 2.53 g onion powder
- 4.90 g sea salt
- 2.29 g grill flavor powder
- 2.73 g garlic granules
- 0.15 g koji aji powder
- 0.05 g natural hardwood smoke flavor
- 1.53 g ground turmeric
- 16.5 g brown sugar
- 1.29 g tamarind flavor
- 0.79 g mango flavor
Blend the seasoning ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
Heat the remaining ingredients, except the canola oil and gum, in a kettle. Add the seasoning and mix continously.
Cook to 160°F while continously mixing. Emulsify in the oil and gum.
Cool and pack into bags for refrigerated or frozen storage.