Mango Pineapple Crunchy Quinoa Granola Bars
- 70 g Tree Top Mango Fruit Flakes
- 46 g Tree Top Pineapple Evaporated Apples
- 225 g quinoa flakes
- 70 g chopped almonds
- 35 g chia seeds
- 35 g coconut flakes
- 23 g puffed millet
- 23 g chopped unsweetened dried mango
- 50 g Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 20 g Tree Top Mango Sorbet Base
- 20 g Northwest Naturals Pineapple Juice Concentrate
- 20 g Northwest Naturals Guava Juice Concentrate
- 200 g brown sugar
- 40 g canola oil
- 0.50 g salt
For the syrup, combine ingredients in a steam kettle and bring to a simmer.
Cook for 4 minutes, then reserve for use in bar.
For bars, preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour the prepared syrup onto the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Press firmly into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Turn out onto cutting board and cut into 40 gram bars.
Seal in bags and store at room temperature.