Chickpea Apple Taco Crumbles
- 45 g Tree Top Apple Grind 5/64″ (200578)
- 16 g Tree Top Frutectant Fruit Powder (200252)
- 20 g Tree Top Low Moisture Rolled Apple Flakes (201933)
- 256 g Low Sodium Garbanzo Beans – 1 can drained
- 25 g taco seasoning
- 8 g nutritional yeast
- 3 g arrowroot starch
- 25 g texturized vegetable protein
- 30 g coconut oil
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans. Be sure there is no excess water.
Combine salt, pepper, spices, arrow root starch, and nutritional yeast in a small bowl.
Combine garbanzo beans and spices together in a food processor. Chop finely but do not make a mash.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for 30 min.
Spread out into cast iron skillet.
Bake at 350º for 15 minutes, flip and crumble mix and bake another 10-15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook as crumbles dry out easily.