Apple, Butternut Squash and Kale Soup
- 175 g Tree Top Granny Smith Purée
- 48 g Tree Top Apple Flake Powder
- 1097 g water
- 260 g IQF roasted butternut squash
- 60 g IQF roasted onions
- 60 g pumpkin puree
- 28 g chicken broth powder
- 13 g IQF garlic, fire roasted
- 12 g mirepoix flavor
- 8 g lemon juice
- 2 g apple cider vinegar
- 1.40 g black pepper, ground
- 1.50 g koji aji powder
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1.20 g xanthan gum
- 50 g Sherry wine
- 24 g IQF kale, chopped
- 9 g IQF parsley
- 1.28 g IQF sage
Combine all ingredients except diced apples, Sherry wine, kale, herbs, olive oil and xanthan gum. Heat to a simmer.
Off the heat, puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
Emulsify olive oil and xanthan gum into the cooling soup.
Stir in kale, herbs and Sherry wine.
Serve immediately, or cool and pack into bags for refrigerated or frozen storage.